Re: [IP] MM507c upgrade, anyone got the scoop?

Hi Wade,

You might try sending a message to Bill Van Antwerp.  He works for
MiniMed and is a member of this list.  His e-mail address is
<mailto:email @ redacted>.  If he can't help you, he can probably point
you to someone that can.  You might also try calling MiniMed's 800 phone

Good luck.

<< I was wondering if anyone has info on upgrading to the MiniMed 507c
from the 507.  I saw a thread that asked the question and never saw
an answer.  Anyone, anyone?
Wade Wingler >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!