[IP] Accu-Chek Complete & Camit

I was given a loaner of an Accu-Chek "Complete" meter to try out.  Does
anyone know if this meter measures whole blood values or serum/plasma
values?  I can't find anything about this in the owner's manual.

I am also curious about some software called "Camit" that is supposed to
work with the "Complete" and "Profile" meters.

Any information or comments (feedback) on either of these subjects would
be greatly appreciated.  I need help deciding if I want to get a
"Complete" meter or "Camit" software.

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted