Re: [IP] MEDTRONIC is failing big time!

 Medicare has 10 companies that you can get your diabetes supplies. I have had
the run around with Medicare. My pharmacist figured out what was going on and
told me how to get my supplies. I personally deal with CCS medical. Great
company to deal with. I hope this helps out on Medicare.
Edward Hopf

Sent from my iPhone