Re: [IP] MEDTRONIC is failing big time!

I am on Medicare and recently switched from Animas Ping to Medtronic 630G.
I got my Animas pump supplies from a Medicare supplier (CCS Medical). Can
we get Medtronic supplies (reservoirs and infusion sets) from 3rd party
suppliers, or do we have to go through Medtronic?

Overall, CCS has been pretty easy to deal with. I'd prefer to stay with
them if I can.

Thanks.

Bill