Re: [IP] MEDTRONIC is failing big time!

Kathleen - I am not in a position to pursue this.  I have not been a
customer of Medtronics for several years, so I am not a position to
raise any objections to be credible.  Second, I am battling several
medical issues, I need to pursue.  And thirdly, I will not ever
consider a Meditronics reading all I read.  If someone else has the
time and the resources, They are welcome.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 9:20 PM Kathleen Kienle
<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Good, keep me posted, I am at my wits end with this
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>  > On Jan 10, 2019, at 9:00 PM, Liliana Wells
> <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >
> > The Medtronic headquarter is in Dublin, Ireland.  Their US office is:
> >
> > 710 Medtronic Parkway
> > Minneapolis, Minnesota
> > 55432-5604
> >
> > But they have offices all over the world.  If someone wants to collect
> > copies of all these emails as well as complaints from other blogs, we
> > could flood their mail room in the US and Ireland.  It would not be
> > cheap to send a package with all this mail.  I am starting trouble?
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:08 PM Kathleen Kienle
> > <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ok there has been any responses to my original email about Medtronic is
> > failing
> >> big time which confirms my problems. Where is Medtronic? We have to send
> > these
 > >> emails to them in bulk. How can this be done? Even if Medtronicb s does
not
> > care
 > >> about this, there reps have to care. Please send thes emails to their
reps.
> > If
 > >> we do not order new pumps from them, the reps make less money. Help
pleasep
> "
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad

> > Their