Re: [IP] MEDTRONIC is failing big time!

The Medtronic headquarter is in Dublin, Ireland.  Their US office is:

710 Medtronic Parkway
Minneapolis, Minnesota
55432-5604

But they have offices all over the world.  If someone wants to collect
copies of all these emails as well as complaints from other blogs, we
could flood their mail room in the US and Ireland.  It would not be
cheap to send a package with all this mail.  I am starting trouble?

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:08 PM Kathleen Kienle
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Ok there has been any responses to my original email about Medtronic is
failing
 > big time which confirms my problems. Where is Medtronic? We have to send
these
 > emails to them in bulk. How can this be done? Even if Medtronicb s does not
care
 > about this, there reps have to care. Please send thes emails to their reps.
If
 > we do not order new pumps from them, the reps make less money. Help pleasep "
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>  > On Jan 10, 2019, at 6:36 PM, Sharon Wollschlager
> <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >
 > > I am also on Medicare and had much the same experiences with Medtronic.
Their