Re: [IP] MEDTRONIC is failing big time!

 I am also on Medicare and had much the same experiences with Medtronic. Their
customer service was awful. My MD would tell me that all necessary paperwork was
faxed to Medtronic. Ibd wait for days to hear about my supplies and heard
nothing. Then I had to start making phone calls. One customer service person
would insist that they never received paperwork from my MD (I actually watched
it get faxed to Medtronic) and another even told me that my MD discontinued the
use of the pump! Dealing w the ridiculous requirements by Medicare is
frustrating enough, but dealing with Medtronic customer service makes it so much
worse. I have begun to ask to speak directly with a supervisor. This has helped
significantly. Be sure to get his/her name and direct line. Good luck.