[IP] My first complaint about Better Living Now.

I have been using them for Dexcom G5 supplies for years and it has been
painless.
On December 4th I called them to order transmitters.  I heard nothing.
About 2 weeks later I called and asked about the status.   They said they
hadn't received the prescription from my Doctor. So I called my Doctor and
they said they had faxed it back on December 7th.  I asked them to fax
another and I confirmed the next day that BLN had it.  Another week goes by
and still nothing.  I call BLN and they say they need the Doctor's notes.
I call the Doctor and ask them to resend the notes.   Now BLN need
insurance authorization, which I thought they got on 12/28, but apparently
they didn't.   They are now following up every few days, but it still
hasn't gotten through.  They last tired on 1/7.

There are several things that are annoying about this.  In December I had
reached my maximum out of pocket so the transmitters would have cost me
zero.   In January, god only knows how much they will cost.  I may forego
them and get a battery replacement in an old one.  Second, why the heck are
they using faxes.   It's real easy to lose thing things that way.  Third,
why don't they have a follow up system.  If they fax the dcotor and hear
nothing back, shouldn't they folllow up automatically and not req