Re: [IP] MEDTRONIC is failing big time!

My advice is more practical.  Reuse one or two reservoirs, so you can
save one or two in case you run low.  Obviously, the customer service
at Medtronics is not what it use to be.  I have heard that many times.
As with other bad customer service anywhere, hit them where it hurts,
stop doing business with them next time your pump's warranty comes up.
Do not buy from them.  When a salesperson calls you making a pitch for
how wonderful their pump is, tell them why you are not choosing
theirs.  If this happens often enough, they may listen.  It is
unfortunate that the market is so limited right now.  It is also why I
am sticking to my old pumps and old supplies.  I would get too upset
at this ineptitude.  Maybe more new pumps will come into the market
and then we can give them a chance.  Good luck