Re: [IP] MEDTRONIC is failing big time!

I had similar problems, but I found out that the UPS.com web site has a
place where you can electronically sign for packages and have them just
left in your specified spot ( In my case at back door).

Of course, if your package gets stolen its your problem, but it works well
for me.  No fee involved for this service and I assume Fedex.com  does the
same thing.  Oh, and I never pay for next day delivery.

Good Luck,
George
George E Eberhardt
(732) 224-8988