[IP] MEDTRONIC is failing big time!

 I have had a Medtronic pump for over twenty years. They make a reliable pump
but in recent time they are not reliable with their pump supplies. The pump
means nothing without supplies.

 I am on Medicare therefore myself and Medtronic are held to follow many rules
with no wiggle room. I always call and place my order when I open the second to
last box of silhouette. This insures that I have all my required paper work in
place when I place my order down the line. When I am down to five silhouettes, I
change my site every two days, and three reservoirs I call to have my order
shipped. When I call they verify when I saw dr last which requires me to have dr
fax them a sheet telling them when I was there last if not Medtronic has to call
dr and sometimes this takes days. They then go over my order once again and I
request next day delivery by 10:30 and pay 15.00 for that privilege. This way I
do not have to stay home all day waiting for UPS delivery which I or someone has
to sign for. I know no one who would sit all day to do this.
 Then they tell me the reservoirs are backlogged and they are not sure when they
will be in. Alter all of this, this is what they told me in Oct and todaybs
order. NOT ACCEPTABLE!
 This means that if I have them ship silhouettes today and reservoirs hopefully
next week, I have to arrange to be here twice to sign and this may impact my
next order time wise.
 The last time their bcustomer no service systemb was able to locate the two
boxes of reservoirs I needed and this time they will try to do this but no
guarantees. If they do find some to ship me it would take 24 to 48 hrs and most
likely not get to me until Monday because of the weekend. If I have an
appointment Monday I guess they will have to try another day. I am TOTALLY
DISGUSTED WITH MEDTRONIC, they just donbt give a dam.

 Does anyone know someone at a high level at Medtronic who I could discuss this
with. I just keep going around in circles.

Thanks and sorry this is sooo long

Sent from my iPhone