Re: [IP] Types of diabetes?

 A LITTLE ONE KNOWN IS CALLED DIABETES INSIPIDUS.
VIRALLY CAUSED.
    On Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 2:47:59 PM GMT-8, KRISTINA BLAKE
<email @ redacted> wrote:

  THe only difference it could make is if there is some HCP or health plan
that
refuses to believe the original poster has T1 - and starts messing with
access
to Rx and suppies, having the LADA Dx (an "accepted" form of T1) will help.
<email @ redacted> wrote:

> That could be it.B  At this point, what difference would this make?
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>B  > On Jan 9, 2019, at 4:01 PM, Corky Courtright
> <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >
> > Could be "Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA)".BB  See
>B  >

'https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/type-1-diabetes/expert-answer
s/lada-diabetes/faq-20057880'
> > for a complete description.
> >
> >> On 1/9/2019 1:48 PM, Kathleen Kienle wrote:
 > >> I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 23 years ago. I have had a pump
for
20