Re: [IP] Types of diabetes?

 THe only difference it could make is if there is some HCP or health plan that
refuses to believe the original poster has T1 - and starts messing with access
to Rx and suppies, having the LADA Dx (an "accepted" form of T1) will help.

'https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/type-1-diabetes/expert-answers/lada-diabetes/faq-20057880'