Re: [IP] Types of diabetes?

This is what I found ""Type 1 diabetes diagnosed in adults over 30 may
be Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults (LADA), sometimes known as
Type 1.5 Diabetes. LADA is often misdiagnosed as type 2 diabetes
because of age; however people with LADA do not have insulin
resistance like those with type 2."  I hope it helps.