[IP] Types of diabetes?

 I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 23 years ago. I have had a pump for 20
years. Today I went to a new endo and as she looked at my log she said she did
not think I had Type 1 diabetes but a type which may have started with an L. I
did not catch the name. I was in shock over the whole thing. She said I needed
additional blood work which would include antibodies testing. What could this
meanp

Sent from my iPhone