Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1502 different pump

You are right, Kathleen - I used to love Minimed when I started in
2000.  Now they have gotten too big for their britches.  They think
and act as if they were the only manufacturer of pumps on the market.
It's unfortunate that the market is so limited these days; but some of
us are still using the old pumps and still doing well with diabetes
management.  Happy New Year.