Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1502 different pump

i agree with you about the aggressiveness of Medtronic...
In 2002, my son was looking for his first pump.
we met all 3 reps at the time....  medtronic, animas and deltec Cozmo...
In those days, the reps came to your house...
we saw 1 each day in 3 days....
medtronic was first....
the next morning I got a call from their office asking for our info to
order the pump... and I had specifically told the Med rep that we were
looking at 2 other pumps...the 2nd day after seeing him, I got a call from
Jesses endo, who said that the Medtronic rep told him we were getting their
pump?????and he wanted me to call and give them our info.I
 told him  that we haven't decided yet... but because they were so
aggressive/annoying- I wasnt going to get their pump  !
My son decided to get the Cozmo... best decision....
about a week or 2 later, I got a letter in the mail saying that they again
needed my info, with a whole bunch of forms...
I resealed the envelope and sent it back...wrote return to sender on it...
for at least a year afterwards, I was getting mail from them thanking me
for choosing them??
losers....
Stacey...