Re: [IP] Medicare

Rather than an agent that will collect a commission on whatever they sell,
you could use
https://www.medicare.gov/
and build your own Medicine List (remember, if on Original Medicare and
Supplemental All Diabetes Supplies are covered 100% under Part B (subject
to exclusions in some states))

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998