Re: [IP] Libre sensor - arghh!

 With my Dexcom Ibve just started to put a 1/2b strip of an onsite on either
side of the area where the needle will go. So far, working like a charm when I
have the site on my belly. In the past Ibve used a large ( 4bx4b) patch of
hypafix over the entire sensor - that works well if you put your sensors in your
thigh and tend to rub them off when you wear jeans.

 > This prevents the set from moving even a little so the site doesn't become
irritated. Has anyone put something like Flexifix under or over a