Re: [IP] Medicare

 Any agent who sells health insurance can tell you. When the plans announce
their new benefits for the calendar year, these agents receive that info so they
can suggest the best fit for a client. Youbre right.... the customer service
folks are not well informed on pumps & CGMs. You can just hear it in their voice
lol

Good luck b:o8

Alexandra

Sent from my iPad