[IP] Medicare

 Does anyone know who to contact about what different Medicare plans cover?
(Like managed care plans or part D plans?) Do we have to contact every plan or
is there some resource to help determine what's best for the individual with an
insulin pump? In my experience the "customer service reps" we talk to on the
phone don't understand what we need. Not because we're not clear, but because
they don't deal with many people who use insulin pumps.

Diana Stuber
Type 1 diabetes since 1985
Insulin pump since 1996
Syracuse, NY