Re: [IP] Re: Medicare & Drug Plans

I've been on Medicare for 4 years now, tried a couple of Advantage Plans
here in Texas and have decided to go with Original Medicare with a
Supplemental.  This has been cheaper in the long run due to the way the
Advantage companies "take advantage" of exclusions, co-pays and
deductibles.  I chose a Medigap Policy N and went with AARP Supplemental as
the pricing is Community-Rated rather than Attained-Age  You have to get
Part D (or pay a big penalty) so I went for the cheapest offered (Humana
Walmart)

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998