[IP] Dexcom clarity glitch

 Tried to download my CGM to Clarity yesterday as I am sick and wanted to have
my endbs input on erratic BG. Found out the Clarity Uploader does not work with
the latest High Sierra (Mac OS) upgrade. If you havenbt upgraded to 10.13.2 and
want to keep using the Clarity wait until the middle of next month when (the
Dexcom Techies) they will have a fix.

 Bummer, the first time I want to use the technology interactively itbs
unavailable.

Does anyone have  a workaround?