Re: [IP] Re: Medicare & Drug Plans

 I guess maybe Ibm looking more at the drug portions that you buy in addition
to the Supplemental plans. Lucky I guess that there are many Walgreenbs near my
house. Does Medicare only allow Humalog in pumps?

 A question. If Medicare lets you get a Tandem or Medtronic pump but you buy a
Supplement, say thru United Health Care, that entered into an agreement to have
their customers get Medtronic pumps, does that apply to the Medicare patients?
So would the UHC rules apply or the Medicare allowance?

 How about the places where you are required to get your strips from? Good and
bad?

Thanks so much.

Judi in MI

Sent by Judi from her iPad

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Medicare part B will pay 100% of your insulin as part of a pump. The problem
is that most pharmacies will not process insulin through part B.B Walgreen's
will.

> Jeff Gamble
> P O Box 189
> Big Bay, MI 49808
> 906-345-9957
> www.bigbaylighthouse.com
>
>> On 1/29/2018 2:47 PM, irving perlman wrote:
>> Hi,
 > > There is no choice in Plan B. It could covers 80% of pumps every 5 years.
It
 > > covers 80% of Humalog for the pump as well as approved CGMs and supplies.
It