Re: [IP] Re: Medicare & Drug Plans

I am interested in hearing from others on Medicare about your plan b which
plan it is, if you like it, why you like or dislike it, how easy it is to
get supplies, how easy it is to work with the reps when you call them up.
Also interested to know if youbve gotten a pump through them and if you
could get the pump you wanted. Also about your drug plan b what you have,
if you like it, & why or why not.  I will be 65 soon and this will be my
chance when all plans have to take me. Trying to make a good choice.

Thanks for any help.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted

--