[IP] Can anyone recommend an insulin supplier who accepts Medicare assignment part b in the southwestern part of the usa

Hi Diane. I was somewhat surprised to see that you live in GJ. I too, live
there, and also use, CM. I use the one on OM, and have not had any trouble
with my Part B, scripts, or payment. Which one are you using? I used to work
at the one on OM, but I still know a few of the holdovers that moved to other
locations. My insulin under part B, comes out to 33.00 for a three bottle,
monthly usage.B  My strips are 8.00 a month for 200. On the strips, I use the
*Contour Next*. I use part B on those two, but I have RMHP, so before I went
to Part B, I think my copay was like 7.00.

Once a year I get an envelope from CM, for my Medicare coverage. They want
logs of the past 90 days, I think. I just take it to my doctor, and they do
what they have to do. I hate keeping records. That is why I use the printable
forms for the Contour with my Medtronic pump. I hate paperwork, it is that
simple.

Maribeth