Re: [IP] Re:

Me three!  If I graphed out how Humalog works, it would be an almost
perfect bell shaped curve, starting at 30 minutes, with the top of the
bell at 2 hours and trailing down to 4 hours. Novolog?  Squash the bell
and move it to the right.  The preservative in Novolog also gives me
purple spots at my injection site.

I got a prior authorization to use Humalog instead of Novolog. My
insurance comes through Blue Cross of MN.

Denise Br.