Re: [IP] Re:

Anyone have any advice on Humalog vs. Novolog...I am insured by Blue
Cross/Blue Shield and recently moved from New York to Florida. Florida's
version of Blue will not cover Humalog.  They don't seem to care that my
blood sugar is more stable with Humalog.  They rejected my first appeal.
Any help is appreciated.