Re: [IP] Re: expired supplies

Hello, first thanks for doing the great thing by giving any non-expired
supplies to IP.  Secondly, people like me with no insurance and only on
disability have a very difficult time getting supplies for I and my
daughter both type I and have no problem using anything expired.  For
example, any Novolog insulin, and any MM quicksets, 3.0ml reservoirs, IV
prep, any sort of seal to put over the set to help keep in place, omnipods,
freestyle butterfly strips (both I and daughter use).  I am currently using
strips and sets that are at least 4-5+ years old.  I will gladly pay for
boxing, padding, insurance and shipping if needed.  Thanks for reading,
Robert Gerdes
email @ redacted