Re: [IP] Life Scan test strips

 Ibm in the same boat. After thinking I had found in Edwards Health Care a
reasonable and responsive supplier of test strips, I discovered Ibve been
dumped! Ibve always used a mail-order supplier, but this time I turned to the
pharmacy in my local Hannaford supermarket. Itbs been super-easy so far, and
Ibm hoping it will continue to go well. So instead of getting my strips in my
mailbox, I get them with our groceries.
 I still use Edwards for infusion sets, cartridges, and IV Prep, and that seems
to be going OK.
 Ibd suggest trying a local pharmacy - you might be pleasantly surprised, as I
was.
Jack in Brunswick, Maine