[IP] Re: i (IP) Flowsmart infusion set a no show?

 They do/did/will. They were only sold through Medtronic but they were available
in both luer-lock and non-luer-lock styles for all tubed pumps. That was true
during the trial so I assume it will be true when they launch again. Pam
 <I am hoping that all pump companies will offer them. They sound great and
makesense.>