Re: [IP] Windows 10 and uploading data from the OneTouch UltraSmart meter

 Honestly I do not know the number but the next time I download the meter, I
will see if I can identify it.

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > I am using the OneTouch Interface Cable 200-102-01D (which works on Windows
XP/Windows 8 OneTouch Software (but not on the MiniMed Carelink site due to Java
issues) and not on Windows 10.