Re: [IP] Re: (IP) Flowsmart infusion sets a no-show?

I am hoping that all pump companies will offer them. They sound great and make
sense.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Pam Brown" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 12:14:52 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: (IP) Flowsmart infusion sets a no-show?

B I actually did participate in the trial launch and really liked them once I
started using the inserter rather than try to insert manually (I posted with
my
report on that a month or so ago). I still have one box left that I'm saving
until it's time to rotate back to my rear where I can't see to insert my
normal
Silhouettes. I was eager to start ordering them from now on to use for all my
sites, and then I also heard that the official launch was delayed. As part of
the trial program they were collecting feedback from people, so I wonder if
there were issues that they're trying to resolve first? I don't know what's
going on, but like you, I'm eagerly waiting for them to come back and I hope
they do soon. Pam

B <Does anyone know what happened to the supposed launch of this infusion set?
Iwas sent an Email about the trial program, never could get in. Now they say
they
actually ran out of product in the midst of the trial and they give a date of
possibly March before they can sell these. This is the deciding factor for me
and a return to MDI. Very confusing. And disappointing as well.
Laura>
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)