Re: [IP] Help on Medtronic Revel 723 required

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding the NovoRapid question: the only reason I would have to use the
penfill is because there's no option for the NovoRapid in bottles - here in
Australia (at least the website doesn't reflect that).

Not sure however it looks like the NovoRapid (Novolog in US) isn't supplied in
the bottles format and only comes in a packing of 5 Penfill cartridges.

Attached the screenshots for NovoRapid Penfill and the Novo Nordisk Australia
website - unfortunately my Doctor is a dumbo, doesn't know anything about
this.

This is what I have been using for years with my MM 508 pump since long.

[cid:a6bcd3e3-68b1-4dd6-ae4b-78d8b451e6a1]

[cid:a55161ad-a27f-4d4a-b715-c28e9aa5130e]

Regarding the pump location while using the remote control, I normally put in
supporters (undies) while playing sports, the supporter have at least 3 layers
of clothes on top of it, so I am not sure if the Remote would work.

Also, do you think that the remote control needs to be bought really close to
the pump for it to work?

Thanks,
Rupesh