Re: [IP] Omnipod pumps

With respect to one disadvantage noted below by a pod user, this isnbt
really an issue (for me) because the pod itself serves as an bextra
vial.b
If a pod fails I just rip it off and use a syringe to suck out the needed
insulin to cover a bolus in a pinch until I get back home to put on a new
pod.

I know some might shudder at this, but I do it.  I have also been known to
suck out insulin from just-filled-but-failed pods, and use it to fill the next
pod.

Stuffbs expensive, and Ibm sort of a cheap SOB.

Buster in MD