Re: [IP] Omnipod pumps

 The tube/no-tube has never been a big deal for me, but my endo wanted me on the
pod as the best solution to absorption problems. I think the pod helps people
like me with absorption because the cannula is deployed consistently at the same
angle and depth every time. Its also easier for me to reach around and slap the
pod on at a virgin site that I had never reached before.

 The controller is a brick, but the better absorption has really really really
helped me. Big fan of the pod.

Buster in MD