RE: [IP] Omni Pod

My complaint also.  I love my tubeless pods but that PDM is a dinosaur

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Peter Gubbe
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 5:19 PM
To: I/P <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Omni Pod

I have only one complaint for the Insulet Omni Pod. The tech for the PDM
(Personal Diabetes Manager) is still stuck in the 20th century.
The BG testing is great for accuracy and the amount of blood needed for
testing. However, the buttons and menu are frustrating and not user
friendly.
The touch screen submitted to the dreadfully slow FDA in 2015 should be
approved along with combing with the Dexcom as Tandem and Animas are already
approved for. Tubeless pumping is awesome, convenient,  easier and makes-up
for my one long complaint.

Peter
Pumping since 2003, Omni Pod since February 2015.
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)