Re: [IP] (IP) wildly changing basal rates

 <I had all the same issues. Vagueries in absorption is, in my case, the single
greatest variable contributing to control issues.
I solved it by switching to the pod, using sites around my back and arms and
new places, and changing pods every two days.>

 Yes, it certainly does cause control issues (most of mine). Pod is out for me,
as the owner of a new Tslim. Glad you worked it out tho! For now, I am just
sticking to the Comfort Shorts. I don't think I am going to necessarily even try
any other sets. Just scoping out new sites. And will be eagerly awaiting the new
BD infusion sets which are supposed to detect early occlusions.
Laura