Re: [IP] (IP) wildly changing basal rates

 I had all the same issues. Vagueries in absorption is, in my case, the single
greatest variable contributing to control issues.

 I solved it by switching to the pod, using sites around my back and arms and
new places, and changing pods every two days.

Has really helped me.

Buster in MD