Re: [IP] Wildly changing basal rates, mix onset/DIA/peak

Lily's onset moved out a little bit, maybe 10--15 minutes. However
the tail was a little longer. That only seemed to make a difference
after a large meal bolus, otherwise there was not a big difference.
She was using Novolog and Velosulin. I would guess that Relion R
would be very similar.

Michael