[IP] OmniPod pumps

 I wore a Medtronic (MiniMed) pump for over 10 years, before switching to
OmniPod a few years ago. Absolute BEST decision I ever made. The integrated CGM
with Medtronic never worked right, was never anywhere near accurate, and was a
far bigger bpain,b than any benefit it may have provided.

 I am very active; swimming, the gym and golf. I live in Florida, so that means
year-round! The freedom and ease this system offers is beyond description. High
temperatures and 100 percent summer humidity are not an issue. A couple of drops
of Mastisol prior to application, and the pod stays firmly in place for the
3-day duration. Coupled with my Dexcom CGM, this has been, by far, the best way
for me to manage my diabetes, diagnosed in 1971, by the way.

Best wishes,

Bobby B.