[IP] Wildly changing basal rates, mix onset/DIA/peak

Michael or anyone else, do you have any details on the 5:1 mix of
Novolog:Novolin R for onset, DIA, and time of the peak?  I have a bottle
of Relion R, so I'm ready to go with my next load.

I'm thinking that given that it's a premix rather than mix in the
syringe moments before injecting, there will be one peak rather than the
2 peaks we got with R:N mixes of the past.  My DIA for Humulog/Novolog
is 4.25hrs, so I've calculated:

Onset ~= 17min   later
Peak   ~= 1.83hrs later
DIA     ~=  5.1hrs

Please let me know if anyone would like the actual calculations I used
and the graphs I used as the data source.  Also let me know if I need to
define any abbreviations.

-Dave Guyer, dx T1 1955, Tslim, Dex G4.