RE: [IP] Omnipod pumps

Omnipod is my first pump (after 15+ years of MDI), so I have nothing to
compare it to -- but I held out for tubeless and am very happy with it.   My 4
year warranty will be up in April, and I'm not looking at any other pumps.
A1c is down 2.7 points since I started pumping (with the last .5 after I
started Dexcom CGM 18 months ago).   I have had very few pod failures, and
Insulet has been great about replacing those that do occur.

Melody