Re: [IP] Omnipod pumps

I love, love, love my Omnipod.  I have been using it for about 5 years and
although I'd sure like to have nothing hanging off of my body, this is the
best alternative.  I tried a tubed pump for about two days last year and I
couldn't wait to get back to my Omnipod.  It is not perfect, but until I
have to use a tubed pump (Medicare) I will stick with this.  I am praying
the Medicare approves it within the next 2 years when I reach 65. I also
wear a Dexcom which I love and can't live without. Susan