Re: [IP] Omnipod pumps

Omnipod is the only pump I've ever used specifically because it is
tubeless.  I love the ease of site changes and the fact that I don't need
to pay any attention to the site except when I'm changing it.  The remote
makes me feel like it's less noticeable and if you can keep track of your
cell phone you can keep track of it.  I've never really worried about
losing it.  I do wish the pod was a little smaller (it is noticeable under
tight clothing) and I'd love smaller increments of insulin delivery (but I
didn't discover this problem until I'd been on it a couple of years, it is
fairly good but I require a lot of insulin for the carbs I eat and there's
a big different between a 4 carbs to 1 unit of insulin and a 3 carbs to one
unit).  I sometimes wonder about the other pumps but the tubelessness is
such a big thing for me I haven't really considered anything else.  My
Omnipod is great, the customer service is wonderful, and life is easier.  :)

Rebecca B. Jervey