[IP] Wildly Changing Basal Rates: DEB555

 Thanks, Deb. I didn't know Medicare would do that.(I think of them as an
immovable brick.)
 But I think I would need to change endos,not my supplier. My endo also heads
research and is involved with ADA and travels and speaks. Paperwork and
advocating go down the drain. I suppose I could write it up for her.
 My supplier ADS is my best help.Together we worked out a schedule for getting
an A1C four times a year. And they let me know when the medical record is not
sent in so I can try to contact the one person office staff.There are advantages
to having an endo on the cutting edge, but admin work is not one of them.

 These Comfort shorts are giving me good basal now so I will try using them to
bolus and then see if I still get three days. My have solved the problem. I will
also keep your advice in mind as my fallback, and thank you for telling me that.
Maryle w/Dexcom and Spirit