[IP] Connect

 Despite what I read, my CGM with the new Connect is surprisingly accurate. The
Minimed Connect works with both IPods and IPhones, showing the graphic readings
of blood glucose as well as active insulin. I dare say it works as well as
anything else on the market. As for the sensors, they work fine if installed
properly, for about two weeks.
 I don't agree with the supposition that because some people like something, it
is necessarily the best!
Richard

Sent from my iPad