[IP] [RE: IP] for Laura

B <I mention this only because it's possible you're using
an inserter.
Signe>Nope, no inserter. When I first went on the pump in 2000, I used the
straight in sets and they were going bad about three a day. Was taught to use
the Sils/Animas Comforts, and always free hand.B  I was instructed to
visualize the angles.B  I never have a bad crimped set, but now that I am
using new terrority,they are coming out without me noticing.Laura in NM (who
wishes she could fix this issue).