Re: [IP] for Laura Shapiro

I will add my 2 cents when it come to Silhouettes and what works for me to
lessen the discomfort
1) I usually use an alcohol swab in the area, I'm going to insert and what
I have found works great is to leave the area for approx 5 minutes after
rubbing it with the alcohol swab.
2) Also, I do pinch and then do insert sometimes and that helps too.