RE: [IP] IP - today's New York Times article re: Type 1 diabetes

As a mother of a type 1 son, I didn't think it was overly dramatic. I too
personally know 5 people who have died Dead in Bed. I thought this
mini-documnetary was very well done. And, now that my son is older and no
longer lives at home, it really takes me back to the blaring alarm in the
middle of the night. And the times when I slept through the alarm and woke
in a panic.

Marisa